Am I the only one who thinks 2016 is a sentient entity that derives pleasure from our continued cried for mercy? Because I would put money on that being the case.
Regardless of the shit show the last 12 months have been for everyone all across the world this year, in my little corner of reality goals have been met and I’m proud of myself. I met my reading goal, won NaNoWriMo, and finally jumped on the Bookstagram bandwagon. This is going to be a quick wrap up of my reading year. That means numbers so I made graphs! Fun fact: I fucking live graphs.
In 2016 I read:
Genres I read:
As for my writing; this year I won Nanowrimo and am about 80% of the way through the first draft of my novel as of this writing!
Goals for next year:
- Read 75 books or short stories
- Complete a “polished” draft of/finish my novel
- Begin posting to YouTube again
- Read Harry Potter and LotR
- Do a month TBR jar reading challenge
- Do a weekly short story writing challenge
That list is way more confident than it should be. Wish me luck and happy end of 2016!!